Meet us at Orlando, FL
for the high level conference for TCM
Hosted by the Traditional Chinese Medicine American Alliance Association (TCMAAA) and Beijing University of Chinese Medicine (BUCM) America Alumni Association (BUCMAAA):
Beijing University of Chinese Medicine (BUCM) America Alumni Association (BUCMAAA)
Traditional Chinese Medicine American Alliance Association (TCMAAA)
Evidence-Based Traditional Chinese Medicine
Continual education courses
BUCM overseas alumni seminar
BUCM American alumni annual conference
Board meeting of TCMAAA
Establishment of clinical specialty committees of TCMAAA
Organizing meeting of International Traditional Chinese Medicine Alumni Association Alliance (ITCMAAA)
1. All domestic and foreign colleagues are welcome to participate
Upon registration, please submit your article title and abstract (Chinese and English), address, telephone number and Email address We can’t guarantee your paper will be accepted in the conference proceedings if you register after July 1st. You can also directly register for the conference if you don’t want to submit papers.
2. Attendees of this conference will receive 14 CEU credits for NCCAOM PDA and continuing education in relevant states.
3. Participants are responsible for their own room and board and are required to pay the registration fee $ 160 / day (the registration fee is $ 300 for two days); registration before July 1st, the price is reduced at $ 120 / day ($ 220 for 2 days). Registration fee is waived for participants who are invited for presentations. For members of the BUCMAAA, a discount rate of 50% will apply. For members of the Florida TCM and Acupuncture Association, the TCM American Alliance Association (TCMAA), Wechat members of BUCM overseas alumni, a 30% deduction for registration fee will apply. For students with student identity card, a 50% deduction rate will apply.
Call for Paper:
Recommended paper topics (not limited to these topics):
1. Clinical application of TCM in cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and other fields;
2. Clinical application of acupuncture in cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and other fields;
3. Clinical application of integrative medicine in cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and other fields;
4. Evidence-based research in TCM
1. Submit your article title and abstract (Chinese and English) email to email@example.com (for applicants in China)and firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line “name of authors+ abstract of conference paper", and please attach the author's correspondence address, telephone number, email address, name of the institution for prompt contact. To ensure your manuscript successfully received , please send it to the two above email addresses at the same time.
Note: After submission, we will assemble the conference proceedings which will be distributed to all the participants at the conference.
Please register and submit an abstract in English and Chinese before July 1st, 2015.
Contact: Na Zhang Telephone: 858-465-9471(USA)
Wechat: 13611367204 Email: email@example.com
Alumni association website: www.bucmaaa.com firstname.lastname@example.org
It will be a grand conference of traditional Chinese medicine in the America and internationally. We look forward to seeing you in the world famous resort Orlando, FL. Sunshine, fresh air, beautiful fall scenes, Disneyland, Universal Studios , Sea World and other famous tourist attractions in the world, you cannot and should not miss; come with your family and friends, let's get together at Orlando!
Organizational Committee of the International Symposium on Evidence-Based Traditional Chinese Medicine
BUCM Overseas Alumni Wechat Group
Wechat Group of TCMAAA
Wechat Group of American TCM College